Author Topic: Birthday on Sunday, need one thing BIG.  (Read 2470 times)

I know, me and Oromis both posted a topic, our birthdays are quite close together.

So, I've written my list and am getting mostly small things (Games, etc) but my parents said I can get one thing, that is quite big (In Mass and/or cost).

I was thinking HD video camera, but apparently we have enough camcorders anyway. Then I though binoculars, but even that would be pretty useless.

Anyone got suggestions?

A Lamborghini, Or a puppy.

My birthday is on Monday.


Something for your computer?


a fat hooker (big as in: mass)



Cabbage...
Its good for you


Have a fappy burfday on sunday.

It's also my birthday this sunday. :o

Have a fappy burfday on sunday.

Did you mean to write that? :o

Anyway, get a start up for a hobby like Warhammer, an instrument, paintball gun.