Author Topic: Ninja Weapon Set  (Read 18525 times)

I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.
Ryanb, you're a dumbass.
Kunai is a universal name for a Japanese throwing knife. Go learn some history.

Kunai are actually real weapons.
Naruto uses them because the show is based off of ninjas.And why do you even care about it being from Naruto?He never even mentioned the show.
stfu about naruto or all the fans will come

Naruto =/= Ninjas

Second, this is way too overpowered and Zell's Ninja Star is much better.

I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.
What part of "Ninja Gaiden" don't you understand, Nub?

Ryanb, you're a dumbass.
A Kunai was actually a gardening tool adapted to be a weapon due to ease of acquisition and smuggling. Not sure though. And they were generally a lot larger than they're portrayed, something like half a meter.

Kinda cool. Also, lol'd @ the "only five?" comment.

Naruto =/= Ninjas

Second, this is way too overpowered and Zell's Ninja Star is much better.
How is it over powered? And which one? Don't you understand the difference between a Standard Shuriken and an Incendiary Shuriken? Incendiary Shurikens are Explosive Kunai, it's that simple. Also, Standard Shurikens only do like 15 damage. The Explosive Kunai explode before you can throw the second one.

Ryanb, you're a dumbass.

Slow aren't ya? Lol just kidding.

Ryan has been flaming people in a sad pathetic attempt to fit in for a while now.

Slow aren't ya? Lol just kidding.

Ryan has been flaming people in a sad pathetic attempt to fit in for a while now.
I've noticed =\

I wonder just how many Naruto Fangs will like this? Sorry about this though, nothing against you unless you like Naruto. It is just one of my pet peeves. I hate Naruto fans who like ninjas and under that I hate people who think they know things about ninjas that are untrue. (Especially when they learn those things from Naruto)
Are you loving handicapped? Kunai are actual things you idiot. calling them knifes, and ninja stars is coping naruto.
Btw  stop trying to fit in

calling them knifes, and ninja stars is coping naruto.
No, that's what idiots who don't know their real names call them.

how do you decide how many you throw? and i thought the kunai were explosive, not the shuriken

?

Ryanb, you're a dumbass.

a kunai is a multi tool also used as a dagger and some times as a throwing knife

how do you decide how many you throw? and i thought the kunai were explosive, not the shuriken

?
You thought right... I already explained that Incendiary Shurikens are Explosive Kunai. I made the connection for people who play Ninja Gaiden because that's what they call them.