Author Topic: Ninja Weapon Set  (Read 18524 times)

rofl, forget

My mom walked in when I was reading that post, and she yelled at me, but nonetheless, I still lol'd.

loving handicap, Kunai's are actual ninja weapons used in the past.
Ok, I was seriously trying not to continue this, but seriously dude. Read the rest of the topic you idiot. I would kill myself if I didn't know this. I have been studying various points of ninjutsu for over two years. >.<

Why? it's more realistic this way since people tend to throw shurikens with both hands.
But i liked the 1 handed one, it was a random "Laser of shurikens" It was a good one, can you just make a normal, 1 shuriken :3

Also, this part isn't ranting, but when have you heard of a person throwing a shuriken with both hands?

Also, this part isn't ranting, but when have you heard of a person throwing a shuriken with both hands?

Ampidextrous Japanese Carnies.

On a serious note, who cares if these were derived from Naruto. It's just a weapon. If you don't like it, don't download it. Simple as that. You don't need to explain the reasons why your not going to download it, the thoght processes you had while deciding not to download this, or any other random stuff flying through your head while you were typing your reply. Just don't download it. If you do want to post, either thank the author for there contribution or give them constructive criticism. I don't see why everyone on the forums tells their own reason why they don't want to download it. It's pointless. [/rant]

I applaud you, good sir!

Ok, I was seriously trying not to continue this, but seriously dude. Read the rest of the topic you idiot. I would kill myself if I didn't know this. I have been studying various points of ninjutsu for over two years. >.<

Ryan must I tell you again?
GET
THE
forget
OUT
GOD SERIOUSLY!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 07:44:19 PM by gamefandan »

-Second loving Snip-
Ok how about you get out?  While ryanb is extremely handicapped, you are just spamming with your text that takes up the whole page.  How about you both get out?  I have seen neither of you do anything useful.

How is it over powered? And which one? Don't you understand the difference between a Standard Shuriken and an Incendiary Shuriken? Incendiary Shurikens are Explosive Kunai, it's that simple. Also, Standard Shurikens only do like 15 damage. The Explosive Kunai explode before you can throw the second one.
A Shuriken is different from a Kunai.

Ok how about you get out?  While ryanb is extremely handicapped, you are just spamming with your text that takes up the whole page.  How about you both get out?  I have seen neither of you do anything useful.

Sorry fixed it, page stretch gone

A Shuriken is different from a Kunai.
I lol'd at that. Didn't even see that mistake. XD

But i liked the 1 handed one, it was a random "Laser of shurikens" It was a good one, can you just make a normal, 1 shuriken :3
I made that one too... It was one of my earlier works before I got to know the state script.

i will get killed for this but i love naruto and ninja gaiden. call me gay, call me handicapped i dont give a crap. ok? nothing anyone says to me matters its a game everybody so calm the hell down ok?

i will get killed for this but i love naruto and ninja gaiden. call me gay, call me handicapped i dont give a crap. ok? nothing anyone says to me matters its a game everybody so calm the hell down ok?

I would have completely supported you if you hadn't bumped this.