Author Topic: Ninja Weapon Set  (Read 18527 times)

You people care loving handicapped! I was referring to the exploding part. If you know anything about me you would know that I know more about the ninja and their weapons/tools than anyone on here. Yes, shuriken and kunai are real weapons, but time bomb explosive kunai are not. I have only seen those in some Naruto episode. If you didn't get it from Naruto go forget yourself because you got it from another gay "ninja" show.

I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.
Actually, I think he was basing it more off of Ninja Gaiden.  I believe tommy is more of a Ninja Gaiden fan

Also, Does Talking Like This Make Your Pingas Bigger?

edit:  Ryan, gtfo, this is a ninja wep, just because something has to do with ninjas doesn't mean it has to do with Naruto, stop making you gay ass opinions and get off the forums

Double edit:  He got it from Ninja Gaiden, which is an epic game, not a gay show.  I hate naruto also, but don't let your hatrid blind yourself from something cool
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 08:37:45 PM by jirue »

Double edit:  He got it from Ninja Gaiden, which is an epic game, not a gay show.  I hate naruto also, but don't let your hatrid blind yourself from something cool
Even so, Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas. Ninjas do not kill anyone and everyone for no reason. They do not try to fight. They do not kill dragons. That game is entirely missnamed and Tenchu is much more realistic and IMO better. 

just because something has to do with ninjas doesn't mean it has to do with Naruto
I never said it did. All I said is that I have only seen an explosive kunai in the Naruto series.

Also, Does Talking Like This Make Your Pingas Bigger?
I'm not sure why exactly I talked like that I just felt like it. :/ And also, pingas? Lol....

Actually, I think he was basing it more off of Ninja Gaiden.  I believe tommy is more of a Ninja Gaiden fan
Then I have no problem. I was just thinking that if a Naruto happens upon this he will flip out and go tell his gay Naruto loving friends. :P (Who would then want to come to Blockland)

Even so, Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas. Ninjas do not kill anyone and everyone for no reason. They do not try to fight. They do not kill dragons. That game is entirely missnamed and Tenchu is much more realistic and IMO better. 
 I never said it did. All I said is that I have only seen an explosive kunai in the Naruto series.
 I'm not sure why exactly I talked like that I just felt like it. :/ And also, pingas? Lol....
 Then I have no problem. I was just thinking that if a Naruto happens upon this he will flip out and go tell his gay Naruto loving friends. :P (Who would then want to come to Blockland)
You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know stuff about ninjas, Naruto, Ninja Gaiden, or anything else for that matter. The worst type of person is a loving ignoramous who dares to be arrogant. Get the forget out of my topic, nub.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know stuff about ninjas, Naruto, Ninja Gaiden, or anything else for that matter. The worst type of person is a loving ignoramous who dares to be arrogant. Get the forget out of my topic, nub.
Yusplz

I love that blood texture, is it released? If so link pls.

What do you mean? Everything I said about the ninja in that post is absolutely correct. What did I get wrong? I challenge you to prove to me something that I got wrong there.

Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas? That's odd because the last time I checked, Ninja Gaiden was a game about a Master Ninja. But I guess you're right, you being a child prodigy and all.

AWESOME! Oh crap! I smell a Naruto RPG coming on!

Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas? That's odd because the last time I checked, Ninja Gaiden was a game about a Master Ninja. But I guess you're right, you being a child prodigy and all.
Yeah because if the title is Ninja Gaiden it must not be about ninjas at all, he sure fooled us.

Whatever happened to that Shuriken in v8? Better than this Naruto stuff, but at least this is better than nothing. Seriously though, add in a single regular one.

OMG IS THAT BLOOD EFFECT IN THE PACK

if no PLEAASE tell me where to get it!

Even so, Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas.

lol'd my loving ass off