Author Topic: Ninja Weapon Set  (Read 18530 times)

You people care loving handicapped! I was referring to the exploding part. If you know anything about me you would know that I know more about the ninja and their weapons/tools than anyone on here. Yes, shuriken and kunai are real weapons, but time bomb explosive kunai are not. I have only seen those in some Naruto episode. If you didn't get it from Naruto go forget yourself because you got it from another gay "ninja" show.
The Chinese and Japanese developed the first fireworks, and also the first exploding weapons.
The exploding kunai existed, dumbass.

Ninja Gaiden has nothing to do with Ninjas? That's odd because the last time I checked, Ninja Gaiden was a game about a Master Ninja. But I guess you're right, you being a child prodigy and all.
So it is called Ninja Gaiden, that doesn't mean it is about ninjas. Ninjas, as I said, do not kill everyone possible. They only kill their targets unlike in "Ninja" Gaiden, and they certainly don't fight dragons and stuff. This game is a Samurai game as you kill everyone. If you want to play a real ninja try Tenchu. This game is an actual ninja game. So really it should be called Samurai Gaiden, but they just thought Ninja Gaiden sounded cooler to them and alot of people don't even know what a samurai is, but everyone knows what a ninja is.

So it is called Ninja Gaiden, that doesn't mean it is about ninjas. Ninjas, as I said, do not kill everyone possible. They only kill their targets unlike in "Ninja" Gaiden, and they certainly don't fight dragons and stuff. This game is a Samurai game as you kill everyone. If you want to play a real ninja try Tenchu. This game is an actual ninja game. So really it should be called Samurai Gaiden, but they just thought Ninja Gaiden sounded cooler to them and alot of people don't even know what a samurai is, but everyone knows what a ninja is.
I like how you totally avoided the proof I just posted.

Oh my god. You seriously have no loving idea what you're talking about. Ninja Gaiden has no Dragons in it. Furthermore, you fight other ninjas and army men for the majority of the game. No, Ryu doesn't sneak around or anything, but he doesn't do anything that looks imposible (discluding the true ultimate techniques and Ninpo). Why can't you just leave? Noone likes you, you're a worthless and annoying little attention whoring kid and every post you make could be marked as spam.

Whatever happened to that Shuriken in v8? Better than this Naruto stuff, but at least this is better than nothing. Seriously though, add in a single regular one.
Dude this has nothing to do with Naruto, some people are just so handicapped.

Where'd you get the blood spatter :o

Where'd you get the blood spatter :o
He has already posted that, you should read the full topic.

OMG IS THAT BLOOD EFFECT IN THE PACK

if no PLEAASE tell me where to get it!
Same goes for you.

Here: 
Shemp's Pain Decal

Why do my complaints about people and what they think never get noticed? D:

Shurikens are ruined, just 1 was better. Can you add Just 1 also? :D

I wonder just how many Naruto Fangs will like this? Sorry about this though, nothing against you unless you like Naruto. It is just one of my pet peeves. I hate Naruto fans who like ninjas and under that I hate people who think they know things about ninjas that are untrue. (Especially when they learn those things from Naruto)

Well I saw the drama topic about you, had nothing against you, was gonna support you, but now coming into the present:

forget YOU

OK Ryan since you are obviously sooooo intellectual, let me explain this for you!

If you throw a SHARP METALLIC DEADLY weapon that PIERCES into someone's body then EXPLODES WHAT THE forget DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

NOW IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GET THE forget OFF THIS TOPIC, GET THE forget OFF THE ADD-ONS SECTION, GET THE forget OFF THE FORUMS, AND GET THE forget OFF THE INTERNET, I AND MOST LIKELY THE WHOLE BLOCKLAND COMMUNITY WILL BE MUCH MUCH HAPPIER!

on topic: Great I dl'ed

more off-topic: inb4Ryancomingbackwithahorrib lecomebackthatmakesyouwanttok illhim

I wonder just how many Naruto Fangs will like this? Sorry about this though, nothing against you unless you like Naruto. It is just one of my pet peeves. I hate Naruto fans who like ninjas and under that I hate people who think they know things about ninjas that are untrue. (Especially when they learn those things from Naruto)

yo same here..

Natuto came After ninjas.
Learn your Timeline please. No one on blockland likes NarutoFail either, so dont fret about it.

Natuto came After ninjas.
Learn your Timeline please. No one on blockland likes NarutoFail either, so dont fret about it.
Why? it's more realistic this way since people tend to throw shurikens with both hands.

I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.

loving handicap, Kunai's are actual ninja weapons used in the past.