Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 898536 times)

bricklink is generally your optimal choice, they have set instructions too

redid it from scratch, managed to replicate the main body perfectly, though i had to cop-out a bit on the rear and left gun mounts because i couldn't really figure out their construction from the images

unfortunately, LDraw's being a monday and isn't properly loading the parts despite the fact they most definitely exist
once i've got that sorted it out i can get it into blender and rig it up the legs and guns for posing beyond this simple (and dumb looking) static pose

Tab

Make addon please

Also
Shad loves legos and Mobile Frame Zero

/endspam

that's the goal
i'm actually already working on the chub marines, though i'll see about replicating some of those others

that's the goal
i'm actually already working on the chub marines, though i'll see about replicating some of those others
nice. If you need any extra designs,let me know. Its good to see another person interested in lego mecha

pooped out a hammerhead with surprising precision (that is, i was actually able to find instructions o3o)

but yeah, as usual LDraw is unreliable
i'll sort through it one day

I want to make a Hammerhead, but im missing like 2 FREAGIN PIECES.

2 :C

I guess i'll have to go with a crappy Hobbes. I'll modify it ofcourse

welp, it took a night of work, but i managed to get this properly ported into blender

welp, it took a night of work, but i managed to get this properly ported into blender
forgot the bottom dome piece thing

couldn't figure out what part it was so i just ignored its existence out of preference

Tomorrow, I will dig up all my old lego junk.

In the meantime, I finally busted into my old Photobucket account:

I still have this thing around somewhere in my basement. But for tonight, I'll end with an old LDD design I did back in 2009.

"I'm sorry, this is the fun-vee. the hum-drum-vee is over there."

it has arm things..

I thought you said you were making a serpent. :S

not done yet
but I did want arms of some sort on it