Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3848606 times)

Do these tires run along giant rails that go around each ring, or function like reaction wheels?
They run along at the bottom of each ring and contact the top of the outer ring. The wheels in the inner ring are used to spin the outer ring. The innermost ring is spun using fusion generators and magic. I'm probably going to ignore stabilization and just say that it's stable.

They run along at the bottom of each ring and contact the top of the outer ring. The wheels in the inner ring are used to spin the outer ring.
I'm almost 50% sure that you'd get the opposite effect, where the less massive inner rings would end up spinning themselves over the more massive outer rings.

The innermost ring is spun using fusion generators and magic. I'm probably going to ignore stabilization and just say that it's stable.
You could probably use very big flywheels that spin very fast

I'm almost 50% sure that you'd get the opposite effect, where the less massive inner rings would end up spinning themselves over the more massive outer rings.
Well stuff I didn't think about mass at all. That is probably what would happen. Back to the drawing board then. I was looking for alternative designs anyways. This may be realistic but very boring. A long straight corridor with rooms on both sides.

First Speeder, Tiger model 01.

Also those circular hooks in the rear is the luggage  compartment.
I needed to put my pots and pans somewhere.

I was thinking about making a model with four headlights, two smaller ones on each opposing side from the center. I'd call it, the Spider.
Just like a jumping spider.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:18:51 AM by Riot »

There is no need to be afraid.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:15:19 PM by LeetZero »

-fear-
There is no need to be afraid.

There is very much so a need to be afraid.

-snip-
Didn't even take the effort to point where you think it falls on the chart
For shame

Didn't even take the effort to point where you think it falls on the chart
For shame

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:40:16 PM by Tokthree »

That ass though. You should make some lovey poses with it. For science.

how do you model clothes... like
should it like, have depth?? or be just one face thick? or what

wip
Just curious, why is there a gap between the legs and the shoes?

how do you model clothes... like
should it like, have depth?? or be just one face thick? or what
Depends entirely on what it's for