Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3909762 times)

MicroUzi (View in 3D)

1st model on 2600 ;D

What do you guys use to model? Also how hard is it to script a simple gun?

What do you guys use to model? Also how hard is it to script a simple gun?
I think most of the people here use Blender, but I use 3DS Max, and some people use Maya and Sketchup
there's also Milkshape but I don't suggest it
your second question isn't really relevant to this thread, nor is it an easy question to answer considering the complete lack of information you've given us

To be honest using SketchUp is a far worse idea than Milkshape (no offense, takato).

For Blockland, that is.

Holy stuff, I love that Uzi Khoz! :O

i use milkshape and i recommend it. it may lack certain features other programs have but if youre experienced you can edit and create the models without them.

i use milkshape and i recommend it. it may lack certain features other programs have but if youre experienced you can edit and create the models without them.
yeah but that's ridiculous. why would you use, much less suggest to someone new to modeling, an outdated program that isn't free, over a modern, fully-featured, and free program, like Blender

Holy stuff, I love that Uzi Khoz! :O
Thanks man! That means a lot :D

yeah but that's ridiculous. why would you use, much less suggest to someone new to modeling, an outdated program that isn't free, over a modern, fully-featured, and free program, like Blender
This.

I use milkshape but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It isn't even like other programs, so I have to basically learn modeling from scratch if I want to use a real program.

I made some sweet updates on the Evasion model!

(Note: I made it on Milkshape 3D)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:59:10 PM by Filipe »

Looks very nice. Really shows off your modeling ability.

might steal this idea. dont think i'll be loving with ammo though.

EDIT:
based off of your smg design with my own twists that i do, what do you think

Thoughts?

19 datablocks of pure books.
Just for the record, all of the books in the first image are actually printable, not only the ones in the second.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:13:18 PM by LeetZero »

Wow. And that level of detail on the pages doesn't even look bad in the slightest. Nice job, Leet.