Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772212 times)

Nice work. Will the Jedi be an addon in the near future or nah?

Yeah, I need to package all of my Block Wars stuff into a giant thing one of these days. I've got stuff for days that expands on Packer's old BW pack

Yeah, I need to package all of my Block Wars stuff into a giant thing one of these days. I've got stuff for days that expands on Packer's old BW pack

Man, Block Wars is a mystery to me. Mainly because I've only seen one video of it but like, there was no videos after it yet people were still talking about it as if it were on going or something.

Man, Block Wars is a mystery to me. Mainly because I've only seen one video of it but like, there was no videos after it yet people were still talking about it as if it were on going or something.

So, to make a very long story short: Block Wars was a project conceived by me and my irl friend WRB852 in 2007, Packer got involved around the same time and started making models for it. We made about 10 minutes of the script and released it in 2009 where it did pretty well, people liked it and then the project fell through, we lost a hard drive full of footage, so we put it on "hiatus" indefinitely. Later in 2016 I finally decided to put it to rest and made the hour long version as it was always intended.

As a star wars fan I had always wanted to do more parody projects like it so I have had commissioned, and then later created myself, a bunch of star wars add-ons from both the original trilogy as well as the prequels. I'm still technically working on these projects but with the popularity of blockland being what it is I wonder how long I can keep working on it lol. So I feel like I should package everything together (with credit to who made what) and just release it sort of in the same way Packer did when he thought I wasn't ever going to finish the first video.

lmao everybody who already had an interest in 3d modeling posts their stuff in bcc there aint a reason to keep bumpin this thread

its one of the old guard threads so i personally would like to keep it alive

i just havent been modeling stuff lately

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 12:06:23 PM by Conan »

Based M14 and M1911 poster

galvaknuckles from cod bo2

Haven't posted my Legodude model here in ages, this is where i'm at now

He has armature set up, i just need to figure out how to rig it (manually or otherwise) without it looking bad

It does help to add extra polygons around where the joints are to add smoothness to the bending, it's just that Blender's automatic weights have no idea how to handle the eyes, how i've set up the wrists, or smaller parts like the zipper and the strings, but that can all be manually fixed

Eye expressions
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 03:47:49 PM by Masterlegodude »