Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772653 times)

I found a ripped model of a Mitsubishi Eclipse from Forza 3 and I got the idea to port it on Blockland to see how it looks

Yup, Torque can handle high-quality models.
ermagersh

Can you post a link? I'd love to see what that looks like in-game

Why did you squish the images and not just -snip- them

ermagersh

Can you post a link? I'd love to see what that looks like in-game
Apparently, no one listens to what people say...

You can PM us a link, and whoever posts it will get banned.

I was really bored today and decided to mess around with the model of the Tudor. I ended up with a different car.

Not sure if this should be finished at all, after all this car would go to the niche of the Blocko Sedan, and I see no point in having two cars which are pretty much the same.

Make it a turbo version with visible engine, crazy exhausts, spoiler(s), and flame decals? Go over the top?

Make it a turbo version with visible engine, crazy exhausts, spoiler(s), and flame decals? Go over the top?

I'm on it :D

I'm on it :D
Wow, didn't see that coming..

The car so far...

The bodykits are simply tacked on for the time being.

The car so far...

The bodykits are simply tacked on for the time being.
all my yes

The intake on the supercharger could be larger. Add stack exhaust and move the air intake farther up.

i like the carbon hood

I hate the carbon hood, it doesn't fit too well, given the color of the rest of the vehicle.

The blue is just a placeholder. In-game it should be any colour you want. I'm just using that blue because the stock version had it.

A little update, anyway. The side skirt was changed a little, and I'm experimenting with the placement of the exhaust pipes. My other idea was to have 2 pipes with large diameters on both sides of the rear valance.