The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3824778 times)

Sword with a blade that isn't constructed of a rhombus

stuffty Res (Full Sword)

stuffty Res (Hilt)

Better Resolution I guess

guys
selfie

(obligatory better view)

I'm bored so I'm working on a chevrolet chevette

@shizza those are some incredibly excellent effects and animations. i notice that yellow firing blast coming out of the gun - is that part of the gun animation or is that just some excellent emitters?

edit:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 08:29:39 PM by Conan »

forget modelling car interiors is frustrating

guys
selfie
-snip-
this is atleast 70% off topic but i would love to see some weapon with the dual functionality of the selfie stick mod just as a joke.

i would say its looking pretty good but do bolt action weps use magazines? idk it looks out of place

Ey bois I did the render

The blocky guy is just used for interior proportions and car size

This is based off of a Chevrolet Chevette

Looks really nice INH, I love the interior especially the change in color on the dashboard.

Looks really nice INH, I love the interior especially the change in color on the dashboard.

Aaayyy thanks!

wow that's really good dude

@shizza those are some incredibly excellent effects and animations. i notice that yellow firing blast coming out of the gun - is that part of the gun animation or is that just some excellent emitters?
part of the gun anim
i would say its looking pretty good but do bolt action weps use magazines? idk it looks out of place
yeah some do, suprisingly