The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772341 times)

blokcland 29 leaked...

eat that booty like groceries

wow no windows 98?

this aesthetic is impure
i havent made a windows 98 print yet :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

First real attempt at modeling; Anything I've done prior to this is mostly just edits of existing models or frankensteined mishaps
you get absolutely nothing but a pat on the back if you can recognize what i'm trying to make here

also i should note that it's so early into progress that i haven't even welded together the pieces (since most of the model is split up into parts like the head/torso/pelvis downwards because i work better this way)
not only that but everything still needs to be adjusted a lot in the first place

First real attempt at modeling; Anything I've done prior to this is mostly just edits of existing models or frankensteined mishaps
you get absolutely nothing but a pat on the back if you can recognize what i'm trying to make here

also i should note that it's so early into progress that i haven't even welded together the pieces (since most of the model is split up into parts like the head/torso/pelvis downwards because i work better this way)
not only that but everything still needs to be adjusted a lot in the first place
Is this what I think it is :O

HOLY forget I HAD TO GOOGLE THE ORIGINAL JUST TO COMPARE AND I THINK IT IS WHAT I THINK IT IS

someone cue the rest of us ignorant beings in

/r/outoftheloop

Is it a specific kind of demon that has long ears and a long pointed tail that your model is currently lacking?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:43:00 PM by Masterlegodude »

can't, too lewd to post
srry :(