Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3815847 times)

Salandit is cool, until it evolves I hate that evo. Such a waste what the heck nintendo

A messy mesh, need help on making/fattening triangles into quads I am unsure on how to do it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:40:52 AM by Emgiell »

nevermind they're not for blockland I forgot how needlessly frustrating this is I wasted 5 hours of my time trying this stuff fml

PM me the blends if you want.

I don't know why but I kept recalling Salandit's name wrong as Sandalit, so every time I would look it up for reference I would just get pictures of sandals. Hope this comes out well!

Slingshot

Now I just need to learn how to make non-stuffty renders.

oh stuff is that the one from a long time ago that became a stuffty blockland vehicle IM EXCITED

I just made some wheel for it but I don't know which it look best for the 1969 Plymouth Fury
personal I like the first one

The 1st wheel looks great, but it might be a little too high poly for the rest of the car. Try remaking it from a circle with 16 sides or fewer.

My go to is that all four wheels together should not exceed the polycount of the rest of the vehicle. Nice spaceship btw where is it from?

Nice spaceship btw where is it from?
Is that the Blue Falcon?
Yes, it's the Blue Falcon from F-Zero

I'm trying my hardest to put it into Blockland, but in all honestly, I have legit no loving clue what i'm doing.

EDIT: I might redo it. lots of unneeded faces and although small, there's symmetry problems and it's pissing me off
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:41:11 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

Lego firetruck for blockland (wip):

Texturing and interior is WIP, expect stud textures and shiet