Author Topic: Grenade (V5)  (Read 16823 times)

Grenade and Grenade Launcher
Basic hand grenade. Includes a grenade launcher.

Description
Please delete the other copy of this still titled A-Grenade.
Sorry for ripping off the HE Grenade, but I don't like that one because the explosion is too "dry." The grenade launcher is a grey rocket launcher, so don't complain that you were expecting a completely new model.
V2: Smaller explosion, less bouncy.
V3: Damage radius was decreased slightly. Explosion has a new particle. Model was updated. Now includes A-Grenade1, which removes itself from your inventory after throwing. Credit to the maker of the HE Grenade for that.
V4: Model improved, explosion tweaked slightly, renamed "Grenade," "Grenade 1," and "Grenade Launcher."
V5: Explosion revamped, the "Grenade 1" is now named "Grenade," the "Grenade" is now named "Grenades," the projectile was made heavier and less bouncy to act more like a real grenade.

Screenshots
Download
Weapon_Grenade.zip (Last Updated: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_Grenade.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:37:52 PM by Amade »

Looks nice!

inb4you
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:34:09 AM by Snip3r »

Holy forget exploding robotic limes!

So the grenade is stronger than the HE grenade?

I actually think it's a little less powerful than the HE grenade.

By the way, fizzles, the lighting in that map gives it a tint that's sort of neon-green.

Should give some credit to bushido for the explosion particle. Look at it closely, its the Mini-Nuke explosion, atleast part of it.
But overall, its nice.

I have actually never even downloaded the mini-nuke. The explosion is just too powerful.

no offence but that has to be the crapyest looking gernade ive ever seen, also the make of it all including the launcher seems to tell that you were too lazy to actually put some effort into it. Again thats just my opinion. Dling anyway