Author Topic: Gang Garrison ( The 8-bit TF2)  (Read 4010 times)

Gang Garrison 2: 8-bit TF2

Originally conceived for the 2008 TIGSource.com 'Bootleg Demake' competition, Gang Garrison 2.0
is a free multiplayer 'demake' of Valve's Team Fortress 2 by mrfredman, MedO, and Synnah.
With all 9 classes, many different TF2-inspired environments, and fast-paced, team-based,
multiplayer gameplay represented, GG2.0 is the premier TF2 tribute/parody/alternative.

Gang Garrison 2 presents the player with 9 unique classes to use in frenetic, cooperative multiplayer
action in a stylish and unique 8-bit style. Battle with your friends or others you encounter online
through a whole range of vibrant maps; TF2 maps reimagined in 2D as well as a multitude of maps
n all sorts of different looks and settings, all of which have been dreamed up and constructed by
members of our community. We've made a huge effort to provide simple, bugfree custom map support,
so that anyone with a paint application can put together a map and test it themselves with our
Garrison Builder utility. We also gladly encourage Gang Garrison modifications; many successful mods
ave been incorporated into the game as new features.

While this game has come a long way, it is still a work in progress and many impressive
new features are being planned such as new gametypes and alternate weapons. Because this game
continues to grow only because of the devotion and hard work of our community, we invite
you to come and participate in the future of this game. We are always looking for talented
people to join the forum, contribute art, content, ideas, and modifications, and maybe even
help us behind the scenes on new official versions. We hope you'll stop by and have a look
at our game; it is the imagination and spirit of our players that makes it so fun.

Lol

- NOTE: You can even create your own maps! in pixl! hahahah!

Download the game at official site : GangGarisson.com

Now who wants to play???
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 11:35:36 AM by jaydee0004 »

Isn't this about the 4th topic we've had about GG?

Isn't this about the 4th topic we've had about GG?

Haven't seen it

I played it, it's EPIC
Pity there isn't many servers around :(

Smoke FTW
Much better than steam :D

i had one like a month ago.

I played this a while back. It's a good game!

Being forced to communicate through emoticons makes it really funny.

I played this a while back. It's a good game!

Being forced to communicate through emoticons makes it really funny.
No text chats or voice? :<

This game is really cool, I love playing it.

those arent all the classes

press Q to chose mr. quote. He fires A's and throws swords

Really, I didn't enjoy it at all :/

Pretty fun game.  Though it has its downsides of camping, most shooter games do.

Was playing for a bit as a spy, its fun as hell.