Author Topic: Garry's Mod - Megathread  (Read 41098 times)

Wow, that kid is pretty annoying :s

Also, you could've lowered the volume on the Still Alive remake, i couldn't hear anything over it D:

Oh god. How could he think you were hacking?

Wow, that kid is pretty annoying :s

Also, you could've lowered the volume on the Still Alive remake, i couldn't hear anything over it D:

All it is is him wailing. Plus still alive thing is awesome :D

Earlier, General Omega, Aphtonites, E_Net 4, and I were in my server and we made two bases. It was them versus me. My base had traps, but I didn't get to finish it before General Omega had to leave :(

My mother had bought a piano so my dad and I had to move it into our house. It was heavy as hell considering it's size. Also, you kinda cheated with the 900 traps you made in that room. Only an admin (you) could have gotten in with noclip disabled. I was lucky enough to get in the first time with prop protection turn on for me.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 03:14:51 PM by General Omega »

First of all, There was only one trap.

You can't count each explosive as individual traps.

I was blocking the door because I was building and trying to make a delay for the hydraulic trap but then you had to go and I was like screw it so I removed the door and let aph try to get in.

What am server Ip?  :cookieMonster:

:( I would love to make a base with JSK, Then I could be the one to ruin every trap by walking out all willy-nilly.

TruBluRage
Steam: archangelc

So I learned Life support and stuff via E_Net4. Built my first space ship and stuff. I died and crashed into a few planets on the way but it is good.

Only friends go and get svn dumps from garrysmod.org

SVN Dumps are not the true thing.

Couldn't agree more. I get the SVN of everything. Sure people complain when my version doesn't match their, but meh.

If people complain, it just shows they are not as awesome as you for getting the svn and updating it :D.