Author Topic: Garry's Mod - Megathread  (Read 40645 times)

Steam name is Toadzard. I'll pretty much have every Valve game to date. Just missing the original Counter Strike and Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

My username for steam is TestSubject1337 or TestSubject, I forget which. Also, it says that I play Blockland in my description, so you will know I am the right TestSubject if you want to add me =D

Add me if you would like.

What?
This: [/abbr=And the group]Blockland[/abbr]
He didnt need to do that. Its annoying.

Will someone help me work spacebuild?

Was that a G-man car? If so, win.

Yes it was.

My username for steam is TestSubject1337 or TestSubject, I forget which. Also, it says that I play Blockland in my description, so you will know I am the right TestSubject if you want to add me =D
I don't add people who can't remember their username.

Add me if you would like.
I don't add people who don't want to be on or are unsure either.

Will someone help me work spacebuild?
Maybe later. But I suck at it ;D.

Does the name people add you by have to be the community name or the actual log-on? I've never yet figures that out.

Well, my community name is antallion, my logon is Nomadius

It is the thing you use to log in.

PAAAAGE STRETCH.

All pictures are wallpaper-compatible :D

I MAYD A MESS

Breen: Well what's over he- OH NO!

2 days ago, I joined Adio's server to find Wedge and Ronin building. Wedge built a huge base, and Ronin built epic zombie-killing car, but later (since Adio didn't have smart weld or smart constraint) he unfroze it and it spazzed out.

I made this in Garry's Mod, even though it's not an actual creation, just some posed ragdolls, i find it pretty neat, from left to right, it's Henry Freeman, John Freeman and Gordon Freeman

I couldn't face pose Gordon, otherwise his fingers would be messed up :/