1 (3%)
Sit up
8 (24.2%)
Push up
8 (24.2%)
Other
8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Working out  (Read 3590 times)

Working out is the stuff:

Word, dawg.

I used to constantly climb ropes I had hanging from trees, that helped build upper body strength. For lower body, I skateboard all day. And I have to say, it really helped out.

I used to constantly climb ropes I had hanging from trees, that helped build upper body strength. For lower body, I skateboard all day. And I have to say, it really helped out.
Hated ropes during that section of P.E.

"to improve lower body strength, pull on your -"

No, hes right, you dont have Squats.
Squats are different then "Sitting down". Squats are where you move your pelvis backwards while crouching and sittings downs where you like sit down.

sitting downs where you like sit down.

No.... loving.... Way! I never knew that :o

No.... loving.... Way! I never knew that :o
Neither did I, oh my god I just had an climax! "UGGGHHH I'M COMING FOR YOU!" - Heavy reference.

About 50 pushups a set, benching around 120 maximum, this 8 minute ab workout my coach showed the weight training class, and several other things every other day. Usually about 3 sets a day.

Video games are hard on those thumbs

The only sport i like is tennis.

Stuff like football rugby sucks

Considering how much everybody at my ex-school used to hate me everybody would instantly tackle me, Millions of times.

And football, Standing out in the rain waiting for the ball to come towards you, Great.

In the off season (for basketball) Coaches make us do 500 rep work outs, its different all the time depending on what were working on.
Sometimes its agility stuff, sometimes its weights.

Im also doing track and field for my highschool so were doing 18 minute work outs almost everyday, and then Self Deletes.

Im pretty strong (for my size at least) and athletic but I'm not built.