1 (3%)
Sit up
8 (24.2%)
Push up
8 (24.2%)
Other
8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Working out  (Read 3536 times)

Well, Recently I found a strange interest in lifting weights, When I first started I weighed in at 162 and now I weigh 168 because muscle weighs more then fat supposedly. Anyway, if you work out what do you do and for how long?

You're asking a bunch of people who sit at their computers all day on this forum if they work out?

Ha ha ha.

That is a good point.... Wow, can't believe I asked. Anyway, what ever I'm sure some people have P.E. classes, go to the gym or something?

I can do 100 push ups bitches

I can do 100 push ups bitches
Witch! Burn the witch!

Ive been doing some weightlifting class at school.
Already I don't look like a twig anymore! :D

I do 150-200 pull ups a day and 150 push ups.  I have built up some nice muscle mass doing that.  Put 10 pounds on me.

Ive been doing some weightlifting class at school.
Already I don't look like a twig anymore! :D
:D Weight lifting classes are what I have and I love them, I thought it was handicapped I had to take a Physical class to graduate but now I'm glad I have to, Am fun.

Nice one Kunit. :D Like Swholli said. But in all seriousness, I do 100,000,000 faps a day, and a push up a year.

Ownd.

Okay, in serious seriousness, I just fence, which builds up your leg muscles like hell, and arm muscles a little. Also the glutes alot, legs and glutes.

Nice one Kunit. :D Like Swholli said. But in all seriousness, I do 100,000,000 faps a day, and a push up a year.

Ownd.

Okay, in serious seriousness, I just fence, which builds up your leg muscles like hell, and arm muscles a little. Also the glutes alot, legs and glutes.

MMM WORK THOSE GLUTES.

No need to be gay. While fencing you're constantly squatting (sort of), which works quads, calfs, glutes, abdomen, and lower back. Pwnd.

Fencing is pretty fun, my friend and I where at the gym and tried it for like an hour.

Where is the Sit Down option?