Poll

Thanks for voting!

Straton
Truce
Spock
DrBling
Noruzenchi

Author Topic: Locked.  (Read 28268 times)

Calm down. I have Tape's colourset back. Sheesh.

Server is up. If anyone has the meeting tower, load it and be there for 3:15.

What the forget? :o

TELL. ME. ON. STEAM. OR. MSN. WHEN. WE. HAVE. MEETINGS.[/U]

I've missed so many meetings its not even funny, because no one tells me about them D:

What the forget? :o

TELL. ME. ON. STEAM. OR. MSN. WHEN. WE. HAVE. MEETINGS.[/U]

I've missed so many meetings its not even funny, because no one tells me about them D:

We have only had one, because I keep forgetting about the other attempts at meetings we had. :3

Wait, it seemed like BiT was inactive for a bit, did I miss something?

Edit: My new PC at my moms can handle 128k bricks WHILE recording in fraps, all at 60 fps.
I think I can handle the HQ now ...

I obviously can.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:09:59 AM by Zenthos »

Wait, it seemed like BiT was inactive for a bit, did I miss something?

Edit: My new PC at my moms can handle 128k bricks WHILE recording in fraps, all at 60 fps.
I think I can handle the HQ now ...

I obviously can.

Quite nice. But can you run Gmod and Crysis at full quality... Both at the same time?

Guess what.......Im........Back.... ....At........HOME.

So if you don't mind putting the campus construct server up, I would like to get started again.

The company was founded by Mackenzie "I'm The Hunter" Spencer.
Might want to fix that.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:08:39 AM by Straton. »

I also would like to say we should have a meeting... Today. Private, Members only. Agreed?

If I can get my Linux PC to run (Idk if Compiz would let me run BL) I can come.

Just got a new Graphics Card that will work for Linux and Blockland (I hope)

I also would like to say we should have a meeting... Today. Private, Members only. Agreed?

I'll host the campus, but I don't know if we can have a meeting. I'm quite busy today.

BUT

THE bPOD IS BEING WORKED ON

PRAISE THE LORD Y'ALL

Set a date when your available, I'll be working on the campus, And I will accept help from any Blockintosh Members.

THE bPOD IS BEING WORKED ON

PRAISE THE LORD Y'ALL

YUS! This will be great! I can fill it up with my songs on my real mp3 player! (Just Beastie Boys and Random Songs)

YUS! This will be great! I can fill it up with my songs on my real mp3 player! (Just Beastie Boys and Random Songs)

Thats not how it works.

And who crashed the server? Im going to ban their ass for 2 days or so.

I had seen someone building a 1x1, so I went to check events.
I saw it was going to crash so (as you probably saw) I started typing in caps...

No luck...

Anyway, Tommy and I think it was either Plaz or ZacAttack; both were in the server.
Plaz recently participated in name-stealing friendry, so he's high on suspicion.

Quite nice. But can you run Gmod and Crysis at full quality... Both at the same time?

Crysis, yes, gmod, yes, at the same time, Idk.

Any chance we can hold open elections for a new head of programming? I'd like to run considering it's been a while.