Author Topic: The G36C (v2.2)  (Read 18158 times)

Why does the flamethrower look like a copy-paste of Bushido's?
1. Wrong thread
2. I made that thread from the default pistol's script, like I have for almost all of my addons.

This is how Blockland weapon models should be made. It fits very well. I like it.

woooo hooooo a g36c
this is the first time you've heard of it,isn't it.

I was also considering adding bullet holes in v2, does anyone like this idea?
yesh good idea  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

The grenade doesn't 'come out'. You shoot the grenade and there's no explosion&grenade model, you only hear sound of it coming out.

You need to download my Grenade add-on first. Not the A-Grenade, the Grenade, which is more recent.

Looks good, but how does it act?

You need to download my Grenade add-on first. Not the A-Grenade, the Grenade, which is more recent.
Can you link it in the first post? As I got it, but it must be the wrong version because the G3 fires, but doesn't release the explodey payload

Dude, you shouldn't require your grenade for this to work. Because i don't like your grenade.

Dude, you shouldn't require your grenade for this to work. Because i don't like your grenade.

This.

Is it possible to get a version without the grenade launcher?

Is it possible to get a version without the grenade launcher?
Yes. The old version.
If you don't have my grenade add-on the grenades won't fire, so you can just rename the Grenade's zip and it'll remove the G36C's ability to fire grenades.

Yes. The old version.
If you don't have my grenade add-on the grenades won't fire, so you can just rename the Grenade's zip and it'll remove the G36C's ability to fire grenades.

Just include the loving grenade datablocks with the gun. Your forcing people to download a add-on they don't even like.
Im never modeling for you again. This is just handicapped.