Author Topic: Terrain Build Rules (64x grid and baseplate enforcement)  (Read 27825 times)

We never said he was a god, he made a useful mod and we asked for improvements, stop being such an idiot.

No, you didn't, that's true.

What's also true is that this Add-On is getting much more praise than it should. Obviously it's because Badspot made it. I'm not saying it's bad in any way, shape, or form. I'm just saying it's not one of the best Add-Ons ever made.

It actually depends on what you like, if you like hosting community builds more than anything else in this game, it could be.
Although, yes it is getting more praise, you don't need it to be stopped, because it's not going to happen.

This is no way, shape or form Epic. It is a mod big whoop. If I were to make the same thing, nobody would care. Stop treating Badspot like a god.

It is "epic" due to its usefulness, not the complexity of the code.

Don't get sad now, anyhow, I doubt you could make this.

We never said he was a god, he made a useful mod and we asked for improvements, stop being such an idiot.

Ok, I want you to go back in all the add-ons section and count how many add-ons he has made and released in the forum. Probably not many, right? What I am saying is, be thankful that Badspot, a person in the world that made a computer game and made it in such a way that many people have played it, has released an add-on to that game that will make server hosts lifes much easier. Don't ask him to improve it, improve it yourself. You have the material to do it why don't you? That is all I was saying.

Awesome, sounds useful. Glad to see an actual add-on released by Badspot himself.

Why, physics isn't an add-on?

Awesome, sounds useful. Glad to see an actual add-on released by Badspot himself.

At first, I thought this was kinda silly, but then I saw this:

Why, physics isn't an add-on?

And I realized that this was infinitely stupider than what Regulith said.  Congrats.

This is no way, shape or form Epic. It is a mod big whoop. If I were to make the same thing, nobody would care. Stop treating Badspot like a god.

He's Blockland's God  :Spam:

Wow.

At first, I thought this was kinda silly, but then I saw this:

And I realized that this was infinitely stupider than what Regulith said.  Congrats.

What?

I didn't realize I'd said something stupid. x_x

Wow.
Wow, one emote.
Many people use the Cookie Monster instead of :P

Wow, one emote.
Many people use the Cookie Monster instead of :P

I wasn't saying wow to the emote, just that those 2 posts were right next to each other.

Ide like to see more official add-ons :d

*eyebrow raise*
Right on man, he's got the right idea :)

Ahaha, You don't understand jokes. Just trying seem important.

So, is this what you used on your Block Parties? I don't come on to them a lot, so I wouldn't know.

I smell Block Party type servers.