Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16417 times)

Why you ask?

Because it is his.

[/thread]

Try again to hurt me.

Based on what you said in the official post, you get hurt easily.

@ Ladios, check the drama forums and you will see.

Based on what you said in the official post, you get hurt easily.
he is a delicate little flower. If you say something about him, he just goes "NO forget YOU cry"

Also, original post saved. No editing your way outta this one.

Let me further what I was saying. You are asking him to unban you because it is not right to ban you from a service that is provided free of charge to you and pays for it himself. Not only that. He has spent many nights working on this after work. The fact that he got a job partially to help this service is enough to make you look to be an ass.

he is a delicate little flower. If you say something about him, he just goes "NO forget YOU cry"

Also, original post saved. No editing your way outta this one.
I feel so threatened. I changed a letter, better post the original.

I feel so threatened. I changed a letter, better post the original.
Yes, ignore everyone else's post because you can't defend yourself, your usual tactic.

Wait, are you going to lock the topic and start a new one on us again? Or maybe you wish to even further dig the hole by switching the poll options.

Or maybe you wish to even further dig the hole by switching the poll options.
I don't think he'll get that low. He's still at calling names when he knows he's lost. But, give him time and I'm sure he'll sink to that again.

I think my second post explained it enough.

Let me further what I was saying. You are asking him to unban you because it is not right to ban you from a service that is provided free of charge to you and pays for it himself. Not only that. He has spent many nights working on this after work. The fact that he got a job partially to help this service is enough to make you look to be an ass.

I think my second post explained it enough.

Yeah, it pretty much did. Even though half of it was in my first post here, that or my second.

Kalphiter, I wanna know your opinion, why does everyone hate you?

Kalphiter all you do is whine and complain on these forums. In game you waste bandwith by going to servers and collecting IDs. If want to keep record of numbers please do this. Get a phone book and write down all the phone numbers from page one all the way to the last. Then preserve that paper.

I'm not so sure.
You know pretty damn well why people hate you.