Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16427 times)

Well you get what you ask for, and obviously he wants attention. Well he's getting it now.
Attention through ignoring everything logical said.

Im banned from RTB and you don't see me crying over it.
Since when?

Attention through ignoring everything logical said.

This too.

How did you manage to do that?

And I have a big need for it anyway.

I assume you tried something a little hackish, Ephi caught on and decided he wasn't going to have any of that stuff. Just speculation.

How did you manage to do that?

And I have a big need for it anyway.
That's not the point.  The point is you shouldn't be crying over it and you should be using your energy to figure out another way to get your ID's or whatever your trying to do.  But of course you wont listen to me because you ignore everything logical said.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:31:33 PM by zoneark »

To be expected: Please donate I have no more money to support this service!!

ala bjway_bandit

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 02:19:24 PM by DarthVolga »

Kalphiter can you just shut the forget up for at least one day?

It's like every time someone you hate says "hi" to you, you go straight to here and throw words at us to make us think there's some logical reasoning bullstuff behind your drama topic.

I'd love to go in detail, but in short you whine about everything, every single drama topic you make backfires into a thread about you, everyone hates you and no one cares about your little "id service".

Now do us a favor and ingest some toxic materials or play in traffic.

He banned me once because he helped me... who knows?!

I helped you, your banned. :o

Kalphiter can you just shut the forget up for at least one day?

It's like every time someone you hate says "hi" to you, you go straight to here and throw words at us to make us think there's some logical reasoning bullstuff behind your drama topic.

I'd love to go in detail, but in short you whine about everything, every single drama topic you make backfires into a thread about you, everyone hates you and no one cares about your little "id service".

Now do us a favor and ingest some toxic materials or play in traffic.
Because you are absolutely right.

Because you are absolutely right.

Yep.  Poor Kal doesn't realize the community is rejecting him.  Or maybe he does but he won't accep it.  :o

Yep.  Poor Kal doesn't realize the community is rejecting him.  Or maybe he does but he won't accep it.  :o
I don't think you're in any position to speak on behalf of the whole community. I have no problem with kalphiter, he hasn't done anything to me personally.

From what I saw in your thread about kalphiter, you're not exactly in the good books of that many people either.

I think Ephi is being a bit mean. The ID list is useful and instead of banning you Ephialtes should include it somehow in RTB.