Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16404 times)

How is your worthless ID gathering going on Kalphiter.

Where's yours? I'm just saying, you can't say "you suck" without either showing better or giving ideas.

Where's yours? I'm just saying, you can't say "you suck" without either showing better or giving ideas.
for you to steal and 'make better'

Wait a fricking minute, when did I steal?

I only stole 1000/5000 IDs, taken from a previous list.

I put that because they really deserved it.

Meaning don't consider it...

I actually wonder why people hate you Kalphiter.
I mean you do hop in and out of servers, but it's for a neat little service that I think is quite useful.
Anyone care to explain why?

I actually wonder why people hate you Kalphiter.
I mean you do hop in and out of servers, but it's for a neat little service that I think is quite useful.

I don't hate him personally.. But i think the reason why they hate him is because of his behavior.
And making 20 drama topics doesn't help either...
(20 being a estimate.. i don't actually know how much.. Basically, i see alot of his topics here.)

Ephi is pro at being an starfish, banning you and not telling you why. It might be a while. Ask him one last time and tell him you will stop bothering him.

Ephi is pro at being an starfish, banning you and not telling you why. It might be a while. Ask him one last time and tell him you will stop bothering him.
He banned me once because he helped me... who knows?!

Im banned from RTB and you don't see me crying over it.

Im banned from RTB and you don't see me crying over it.
How did you manage to do that?

And I have a big need for it anyway.

Well you get what you ask for, and obviously he wants attention. Well he's getting it now.