Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16405 times)

These forums are privilege, not a right. You don't have to be here and get flamed.

You know pretty damn well why people hate you.
Because Jirue had some fun?

Because Jirue had some fun?
Like I said, you just keep ignoring the obvious. You brag and brag about your stupid scripts and your ID List and what not and no one gives really a flying forget about. You used to come here and cry about getting banned from CityRPs that you hated when you PURPOSELY went to just to have something to post. Now, you just come here and cry every time you're butthurt because someone called you a noob or a baby.

Like I said, you just keep ignoring the obvious.
First line sums him up, he ignores things. No change, just ignores. But it must eat at him.

Ok, let's break down your little lies.

You brag and brag about your stupid scripts and your ID List and what not and no one gives really a flying forget about.
So, I made an ID list topic, what more did I do besides server jumping?

You used to come here and cry about getting banned from CityRPs that you hated when you PURPOSELY went to just to have something to post.
There was only one CityRP, idiot.

Now, you just come here and cry every time you're butthurt because someone called you a noob or a baby.
What? Since when did I do that:

Jirue
Tezuni(exception)
Lord Tony(exception)
NickTheSushi
LolMaster(C'mon, faking badspot, threat to ban from game)

And, I can't help but notice this:
YO BITCH YO A FAT forget IM GONNA KILL YO ASS AND DEN RAPE YO MOM AND PEE IN YO TOILET AND NOT FLUSH YAH BITCH IM GONNA DO ALL DAT stuff, Y'NO?

PM I got.

Yeah, Azimuth is a moron but I don't care enough to call him out on it most of the time.

Yeah, Azimuth is a moron but I don't care enough to call him out on it most of the time.
He sent me a PM about waffles, I do not recall talking about them lately.

He sent me a PM about waffles, I do not recall talking about them lately.
Well, it sure does start a conversation.

Indeed it is how your respond. How has it been where you live?
4th option

4th option
Oh, but I thought it was actually really great where you lived :|

This thread makes me laugh.

This thread makes me laugh.
Same.
Oh, and what I love is that ephi as yet to post in this thread :o wonder if he's seen it yet.

I think Kalphiter is crying in his closet again.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 07:17:14 PM by Harm94 »