Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16616 times)

Only1 always acts like an arrogant friend. Always has, always will. That, and he tends to try to bend the rules too much.

Only1 always acts like an arrogant friend. Always has, always will. That, and he tends to try to bend the rules too much.
Ah. I know about him breaking rules, but what pisses me off is that Badspot won't do anything 'bout it.

The question really is: Ephialtes... why not?

The question really is: Ephialtes... why not?

Why NOT ban him? He already did :D

I check back for the first time in months and kalphiter is right where I left him. loving drama queen.

Says the guy who goes straight back to where he left off after his months of break.

Drama section, to start fights of course.

I like the looks of that train and UI, I also think its funny that ephi banned you randomly, but it is not because nobody likes to be banned.

And also, its kind of obnoxious to go to servers to collect data then leave. Just play the game, if you posted a site where people voluntarily posted their ID/Name as others have, I always do that. Just spread the word. (this does not mean joining servers and saying 'go to www.kalphiter.com/idlist to submit your ID's)

So wait does the ban have a time limit, you could just wait it out then try to start fresh, and ignore people dissing you.

Tired of being nice,

tl;dr: stfu, wait, then stfu. Jk, but that pretty much sums it up.

Wtf why would Ephialtes do that? No but seriously you deserve drama queen

I guess Ephi blocked him because he's another one of those total jerks that works for Badspot. :)

I guess Ephi blocked him because he's another one of those total jerks that works for Badspot. :)

What? Nobody works for badspot

What? Nobody works for badspot
If Ephi doesn't work for him, then why bother being friends with him if you don't get paid...

Doesn't anyone on this god damn forum understand sarcasm?

Doesn't anyone on this god damn forum understand sarcasm?
Didn't it ever occur to you that you might be extremely bad at sarcasm?

Didn't it ever occur to you that you might be extremely bad at sarcasm?
He's just stupid. If he thinks Badspot is a jerk he's obviously on an Alt account from being banned.

General Omega, its nice to see you too.

Thanks for the fricking bump.

Thanks for the fricking bump.
Nice job adding to the fricking bump, smart guy.