Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850190 times)

Someone should host.

Though it IS the middle of the night...

An easier way to do this is just host a server, go to your own IP, grant yourself every item you could possibly want, then save. Go into that said file and whenever you go to a new server replace your IP and port with that of the server you're going to.
Wut?

I see no clay anywhere.

Why :(.

Wut?
Using persister, host a temporary server and connect to it. Grant yourself all the materials you want and then save and quit. Go to the file Desolation posted and you should see your IP. Change the ip on the filename and the port to the next server you go to and your materials will by copied from your server to the next server.

Using persister, host a temporary server and connect to it. Grant yourself all the materials you want and then save and quit. Go to the file Desolation posted and you should see your IP. Change the ip on the filename and the port to the next server you go to and your materials will by copied from your server to the next server.
Sounds complicated :V

I am sooo hooked on this game. I made this huge multi cave mining area, and I want to host it soon.

Too bad the Furnace is borked. Anyone noticed this yet?

I am sooo hooked on this game. I made this huge multi cave mining area, and I want to host it soon.

Too bad the Furnace is borked. Anyone noticed this yet?
slowpoke.jpeg

slowpoke.jpeg

slowpoke.png.

@ALPHA SERVER. I hope you knew what I meant by that.

If not, I'd be laughing in my sleep.

http://www.livestream.com/nigerishts?t=811642
Nigerstuffs livestream up and running at fps over 80-120
[But maybe not for the stream C:]

So I'm lost in a cave

I brought a ton of wood and stuff in with me, so I decided to just settle on the edge of this lava pit and explore.

...so far the results are good. That's from one cave system in less than an hour's gameplay; i've used a total of one iron pick getting this far, as I found diamond before it even broke. Since then I've found a few more diamond deposits, and there's still about ten deposits of redstone unmined (one of which has more than 12 blocks exposed already) so I probably have about half a chest worth of redstone if you count all that.

http://www.livestream.com/nigerishts?t=811642
Nigerstuffs livestream up and running at fps over 80-120
[But maybe not for the stream C:]
First ones can decide my opinion on what to do and stuff.
-snip-
Sounds fun.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 06:02:23 AM by PossesedAngel »

I see no clay anywhere.

Why :(.
Try looking for a island that is mostly sand.

An easier way to do this is just host a server, go to your own IP, grant yourself every item you could possibly want, then save. Go into that said file and whenever you go to a new server replace your IP and port with that of the server you're going to.
Or just use this.

Go to a workbench and make cubes with your Iron and Gold bars. This should lower how many spaces take up your inventory.

EDIT: Try turning your diamonds into cubes aswell. Dont worry you can always change them back.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:10:00 AM by Tyler66 »