Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5845609 times)

Sinkholes are quite common
I never noticed

Then again, this is the first time i'm actually playing Single player and not making a cave house

Holy stuff, I think the most I've ever found is like a cluster of 3 :/
My record is 14 in two clusters (one of 9 one of 5)

Pretty happy with that, it's on my LAN world I play with my friend when he comes round :D

My laptop can't play multiplayer with more than 5 FPS, therefore I'm always on singleplayer. :c
Is there some way to spawn bots to keep you company? My chickens and pigs keep disappearing when I go down to mine. ;-;

Pretty happy with that, it's on my LAN world I play with my friend when he comes round :D
no LAN in minecraft just private servers :3

-snip-
Oh total? I've found probably found at the most a total of 10 diamonds.

Made it with a friend on LAN.

It was blown up by creepers about 5 times, lava ruined the crops each time.

-lavasnip-
Made it with a friend on LAN.

It was blown up by creepers about 5 times, lava ruined the crops each time.
THEN USE TORCHES.

Or set some wooden logs on fire or something.

Maybe some netherstone.

ANYTHING BUT LAVA. S:

EDIT: Forgot to snip. Silly me. :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:20:46 AM by Kingdaro »

what kind of richardhead ACTUALLY puts lava above glass, thats loving handicapped.

what kind of richardhead ACTUALLY puts lava above glass, thats loving handicapped.
Because they want to be cool and have lava lit gardens

I'm so manly, i use TORCHES to light everything!

Stick with your lame torches then, while all the women come to me and my lava lit water circulated wheat farm :)

Stick with your lame torches then, while all the women come to me and my lava lit water circulated wheat farm :)
Hope you have property protection with all them ladies around

recently i read that 'Herobrine' creepy-pasta which didn't scare me, but just the thought of a mysterious figure with no pupils appearing out of nowhere just gives me chills