Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5844945 times)

7:59 PM - [SEF]«-»Gєη-Kιℜσ«-»: I've only ever heard of Minecraft, Never played it.. Is it anygood>
7:59 PM - [SEF]«-»Gєη-Kιℜσ«-»: ?*
7:59 PM - Rossie: is it any good?
7:59 PM - Rossie: its not good
7:59 PM - Rossie: ITS loving
7:59 PM - Rossie: THE
7:59 PM - Rossie: BEST
7:59 PM - Rossie: friend

That one is awesome lol

So i'm playing Singleplayer on Peaceful and i make a cave for no apparent reason that is 12x12x4 (or 5?), and outside the cave is my mini-castle thing that is 6x6 (excluding the walls), there is three floors, first floor is nothing but the stairs that lead to the second floor, on the second floor is a crafting table and a furnace, in front of those is a large chest with several items in it, above the chest is a 2x2 ladder that leads to the third floor (the roof), it has no ceiling, it's just for looking down at the ground (and sometimes accidentally falling off)

What's weird is that some square units away from my mini-castle eventually appeared this hole that lead into a cave, recently i read that 'Herobrine' creepy-pasta which didn't scare me, but just the thought of a mysterious figure with no pupils appearing out of nowhere just gives me chills

So i take the large amount of cobblestone and a completely necessary amount of stone pickaxes i have and build a stairway into the mysterious cave, hours later, i find a ceiling made of sand "Sand? Why ain't it falling?" i think, out of curiosity, i go underneath it (see where this is going?) and destroy one of the sand blocks and OH MY GOOOOOD, it all comes falling down on me and i die, now i respawn and i'm like "NO! My house! My items! They're gone!", i thought i'd lost them forever, i turn around and see a grassy hill similar to the one behind my mini-castle, i start going over it and i put my view distance back to full (because my laptop can't run with it on full it has to be on small or tiny), i would not stop searching until i found my mini-castle and just on the other side of the hill, THERE IT WAS! I'm back home! More exploring into the cave, i find more sand ceilings around the area of the first sand ceiling that killed me (Curse your glitchy terrain generator, Notch!), i bring it down but this time i avoid being crushed

Later i find a waterfall in the cave, i'm trying to go down safely by using all of the sand i had collected earlier from the ceiling, i'm crouching by the very edge of the stone block and constantly placing sand blocks so they'll fall onto each other

Apparently, one of them decided to take me with it, so i freak out and fall into the waterfall and i fall VEEEERY FAAAAR down from where i was placing the sand blocks

I still have many sand blocks with me, so i get crafty, i still have my torches with me and i place one on a random wall around me so i can see where everything is, and see that to get where i was, was a big climb and i didn't know if i'd have enough sand blocks, after stacking and stacking, i try to place another torch in case i fell, i wanted to see what was around the area of where i was, i've placed it on a coal or iron block and i see around the area that is lit there is several dirt blocks, thinking how dirt acts compared to sand, if i run into a ceiling, sand will fall, but dirt will float! BRILLIANT! I make my way back up and i'm out of trouble yet again

WHY DOES BAD STUFF ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!

Gotta be more careful.

Gotta be more careful.
Naaaah! Who needs to be careful? I certainly don't! :D

Who can help me learn how to host servers on mac? :o

Am I cool yet?

Also found 18 diamonds in mega-cave. Holy asdfsds.

Am I cool yet?

Also found 18 diamonds in mega-cave. Holy asdfsds.
The biggest cluster of diamonds I have found is 6.

I was watching this one video where the dude found like I think 26 diamonds in one cave. Christ.

I was watching this one video where the dude found like I think 26 diamonds in one cave. Christ.
Holy stuff, I think the most I've ever found is like a cluster of 3 :/