Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754884 times)

^ Yay!

Worked out minecarts...my mines are now linked by 640 minecart track pieces, 5 stations with boosters, and about 20 carts.
i don't believe you didn't cheat in some way. 3940 iron? In 7 loving hours. At the very least, a mapping program to show you where the pockets are.
1, you have 2238 storage space, summing you carry 64 torches, and two picks. Unless those picks are diamond, their gonna break, and your gonna have to climb back you r deep mine to get more picks, unless you bring a workbench, and wood. You'd also have to give up your cobblestone and whatever else you got.
I am assuming this is a new map, however, you could be saying that it took you 7 hours to lay out the tracks and such. I'd so, it's more than possible.

Uhhh
When did he every say he got all the tracks legitimately?

Why? I just struck lucky with iron. It takes no time at all to place tracks, and if you find a decent amount of iron fairly quickly, you can make tracks.
Also, I've played the save for about 6-7 hours straight.

Nice lava tower =D
he never says the word "legit" but it's insinuated.

Where is the download link on that page?
You have to make an account sorry

i don't believe you didn't cheat in some way. 3940 iron? In 7 loving hours. At the very least, a mapping program to show you where the pockets are.
What the forget kind of math are you doing, holy stuff?
I got 340 iron not including stations. Jesus christ. If you spend enough time searching through caves you can get 340 iron with time.

I got 340 iron not including stations. Jesus christ. If you spend enough time searching through caves you can get 340 iron with time.
Thing is, Iron is extremely common. You just never see it whenever you mine and never find a cave.

Ur thing suks.
Fix my face.

6 times the number of tracks, plus 5 times the number of carts, is 3490. That looks otherworldly. Also, he mentioned his 640 tracks, maybe he meant 64?

haha sucks for you I didn't program the skin layout part
EDIT: lol

Should I post it on the minecraft forums?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:24:23 PM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

6 times the number of tracks
So you mean 6*640, because then that would be way off. It's 6(640/16) + (20*5)