Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716366 times)

My tree farm one of the trees grew in half a day the rest grew in under 2 days except for 2 of them took 3 and 4 days I think. Days in the game obviously.

Hit man, have 6 blocks worth if space directly above it. Trees grow in the space of a couple oid days.

suicidal chickens arn't smart
that tree has too much light, it's going to uproot

that tree has too much light, it's going to uproot

I think that's intentional...

Im having more stuffty connection problems :C

how much room above the tree do you need to make it grow into a 4 trunk or 5 trunk?

how much room above the tree do you need to make it grow into a 4 trunk or 5 trunk?
It needs 5+ headspace to even grow.

oh, i gave it 5 spaces including the sapling... no wonder it hasn't been growing

He should be paranoid, also if some of you are stupid enough to use your same password on that then on here or your battle.net account, Valen could steal your accounts at any time. I am guessing 60% of you used the same password, maybe more.

Hopefully if he does, he's smart enough to use a proxy, seeing that we all know his IP.

For those of you who remember my posts 3 pages back here's me doing that uber hard difficulty thing. People who did not see the rules they are in the description of both parts.

Part 1

Part 2

For those of you who remember my posts 3 pages back here's me doing that uber hard difficulty thing. People who did not see the rules they are in the description of both parts.

Part 1

Part 2
20 minutes of you chopping trees and mining iron D:

20 minutes of you chopping trees and mining iron D:

It's like all the Let's Plays but with an epic Self Delete mission at the end!

Part 1

Part 2

You could still dig a staircase to a little cave and then look down and destroy the blocks that made the stairs, and you would be safe. You should just change the rules to no shelter of any kind.

You could still dig a staircase to a little cave and then look down and destroy the blocks that made the stairs, and you would be safe. You should just change the rules to no shelter of any kind.

Good idea. I just assumed people would realise that all that stuff meant no shelter and that was the idea of it.

ninja: Maybe a rule like " You must never stay for more than 2 mintues in a place that no enemy mob can reach. "

Valen could you accept Purple_pear please?
He's my friend and i apped for him cos he's paranoid of getting viruses  :cookieMonster:
Yes I added him last night actually. Each account can apply two times though I don't advertise the feature.

He should be paranoid, also if some of you are stupid enough to use your same password on that then on here or your battle.net account, Valen could steal your accounts at any time. I am guessing 60% of you used the same password, maybe more.
I can't see peoples passwords only their emails.

Also, I have updated the site a whole bunch in the last few days http://viodestructo.com/ I think it flows better now.