Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716781 times)

Good idea. I just assumed people would realise that all that stuff meant no shelter and that was the idea of it.

ninja: Maybe a rule like " You must never stay for more than 2 mintues in a place that no enemy mob can reach. "

No shelters of any kind, no blockades of any kind, no camping in a place unreachable by monsters, no lighting greater than a small area, no hiding in the ocean overnight(lol). No staying on small islands.

I would just say no shelters of any kind, if people want to eliminate the difficulty of your challenge by finding loop holes, that is their own problem, would kind of defeat the point though.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:43:37 PM by Visage »

Can someone buy me Minecraft?

Guys, I might be hosting a minecraft server with only 2 other people. I also might make a Teamspeak so we can talk together.

I'm pretty new to Minecraft and I've already learned a lot of things, it's an awesome game :D

Guys, I might be hosting a minecraft server with only 2 other people. I also might make a Teamspeak so we can talk together.
when?

when?
Maybe, today or something. Although, I'm looking for people to join.

Stop loving asking
Stop loving telling me to stop loving asking

Maybe, today or something. Although, I'm looking for people to join.
i definitely won't be on today.

i'm a duck

in other words, lemme in

Stop loving telling me to stop loving asking
Too bad that was the first time

this is a test if i can even hold 3 players (including myself)

i don't think i can join

i don't think i can join
you can't join?
can you try adding :25565 at the end of the ip?

you can't join?
can you try adding :25565 at the end of the ip?

Fission Mailed