Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5844251 times)

We play on valen's server, or at least I do.

I'd be playing minecraft
if not for:

damnit angry birds
And, my skin is based off the beta style engineer skin.

can anyone join this server with hamachi?
login for hamachi:
Name: TestMining
Password: minecraft

5.143.75.4 is the ip

Holdy stuff, you're right!
When I read this and saw toys, I immediately though of a slingshot, bell, noisemaker, and I forget what else.

May start playing my SSP game with that journal stuff and stuff.

Alright guys, let's get this stuff straight.
Nobody, and I mean loving nobody, is going to join your stuffty ass loving Hamachi servers.
Nobody's going to go and download some stupid ass program just to join someones server who doesn't even know how to properly forward their ports. Stop trying to get people to "test" your Hamachi servers or ask people to join them, because nobody will.

Screw you dropshock. I'll explain later.

Alright guys, let's get this stuff straight.
Nobody, and I mean loving nobody, is going to join your stuffty ass loving Hamachi servers.
Nobody's going to go and download some stupid ass program just to join someones server who doesn't even know how to properly forward their ports. Stop trying to get people to "test" your Hamachi servers or ask people to join them, because nobody will.
It is almost imposable to port forward at my house so yeah  

Is there any known map editors for Beta?

Balls forget
Bunny mod still won't work. I even have a few other working mods and the God damn bunnies just give me a black screen

WATER CREEPERS

That is all.

WATER CREEPERS

That is all.
Well. Back to the fetal position on my bed for 12 hours straight.

Page get.