Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5950370 times)

Quote from: Notch's Twitter
Minecraft's got three million registered users, and 32% of those have bought the game! That's a lot of potential customers

holy forget

holy forget
Most of those will be alts for griefing or something in creative

dodger, before you left i was going to tell you

You need to add java as a %PATH% variable on your computer

use google

I already know how to find PATH in system variables, but I don't know what to add in.

My Java home path (I think) is: Computer\C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6

In case you are too lazy to check...

Charlotte = female companion, MOD

Can fight, pick up blocks, chop down trees for you, ride in boats alongside you, has many sounds of Zoey from Left 4 Dead

Foxes = new animal, MOD
(couldn't find a better picture, so sue me)
Hunts birds, chickens, rabbits. It's docile unless provoked, and is a quiet hunter. They are a rare spawn, and spawn in groups of 1 or 2.

I'm not going to post pictures of any suggestions like the crab or cat, because they are unfinished at the moment.
are those real :c

I'm having a strange problem when trying to host a Minecraft server...

I've forwarded my ports and all, and my server works, but there's a problem; there is no ground. I just float in the air and can't do anything. Same thing happened to Eksi when he joined. How do I solve this?

Gentlemen, I present to you, MONSTER CACTUS

By most standards, that is. It wasn't fabricated, either.

I made bigger ones.

I'm having a strange problem when trying to host a Minecraft server...

I've forwarded my ports and all, and my server works, but there's a problem; there is no ground. I just float in the air and can't do anything. Same thing happened to Eksi when he joined. How do I solve this?

Got a free gift code from Deadmau5'es facebook post :D

So I installed Builders Mod and the required files and did everything correctly, but when I start Minecraft I get a black screen. What is the problem?

can someone please give me the download for the petmod?

So I installed Builders Mod and the required files and did everything correctly, but when I start Minecraft I get a black screen. What is the problem?
Did you delete META-INF?