Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5952451 times)

Lovin these songs in minecraft?
Wanna make you own? Try it out! I haven't finished watching yet so I don't know how hard it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFa_iEhMro

Great, i can somewhat use the Vista computer (it's using a backup graphics card for the time being until the new one arrives), and when i go to play Minecraft now that i finally know what i was doing wrong with installing the chat commands, I CAN'T USE THE CHAT, i press T as my controls say the chat command is, but nothing appears, i've reinstalled Minecraft and didn't put any mods, saves or screenshots back in at this point, and i still couldn't bring up the chat, it's definitely something with this computer because i was able to use the chat on the laptop

Why must this computer be so troublesome? .-.

-problemsnip-
If your laptop functions to the point of being able to get files off of it, copy the whole .minecraft folder over to your computer.
Also: Vista isn't very good. At least, not fromwhat I've heard.

Me and menen had a ton of fun playing a 2man coop. We got a pretty bitchin house made, too :D

We should sooooo do a tribal survival.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:59:52 AM by Oasis »

If your laptop functions to the point of being able to get files off of it, copy the whole .minecraft folder over to your computer.
Also: Vista isn't very good. At least, not fromwhat I've heard.
I'll try that

Quick, get a bucket and make a portal to the Nether!

Would anyone here be interested watching a Dual Let's Play with me and my younger, non-minecraft-educated sister?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:03:35 AM by Orthone »

sure why not
I would be interested
Well, with those responses, I'll have to finish patching up this first video by tonight. Thanks for the motivation. =)

Well, with those responses, I'll have to finish patching up this first video by tonight. Thanks for the motivation. =)

You found an account :D