Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5839515 times)

it just spawns Steves that punch you except they have to get RIGHT next to you, as if they're pigmen.
i almost got raped by them because i was completely surrounded and my sword just decided to kinda break at that moment
You can manually spawn them with SSP commands. Their official coded name is "Monster".

Dodger just got Bukkit mod for his server.

He has a question:

Do I just put the plugin .jars in the plugin folder, and start the game from the batch file within bukkit, and the plugins will automatically launch with the server?

Dodger just got Bukkit mod for his server.

He has a question:

Do I just put the plugin .jars in the plugin folder, and start the game from the batch file within bukkit, and the plugins will automatically launch with the server?
I believe so, yes.

Can you stop making the damn page stretch?
CRT Monitors are small you know.

I love Minecraft so much. Got it a few months ago and I have built a Lava Moat Castle, an Underwater Garden, an Abandoned Town, and a underground village. :D

Where is Minecraft.jar in Windows XP? I'm trying to install a mod.

Where is Minecraft.jar in Windows XP? I'm trying to install a mod.
.minecraft folder in Application Data. The App Data folder is hidden by default so you have to get to it by pressing Windows key + R and typing %appdata% and you should be there. If you want to unhide it, right click anywhere inside the folder and click "Customize this folder..." and uncheck hidden.

When were the saplings for birch trees added?

2,000,000 people have bought minecraft. :D

When were the saplings for birch trees added?
1.5 if I'm right, also for the ''dark'' trees.

This.
-getting shot by dispenser-
tails: Ahh! Ahhhhh!
CC: Free arrows - sweet!

tails: Jump CC, we all believe in you! Except me.

.minecraft folder in Application Data. The App Data folder is hidden by default so you have to get to it by pressing Windows key + R and typing %appdata% and you should be there. If you want to unhide it, right click anywhere inside the folder and click "Customize this folder..." and uncheck hidden.
Alright so once I get into .minecraft what do I do?

Bad last night in minecraft, thunderstorm hit a tree,  then rain stopped then it was burning down my forest and I attempted to put it out, got killed and all my stuff was burned which I had on me.