Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5832256 times)

So now that I have most of all the achievements, I wanted to try When the Pigs Fly :3
Suddenly, when I was making my landing area, this happened:

YAY UNEXPECTED RAIN! I had to make a little roof to wait for the rain to stop, but I was too impatient and kept building. After it stopped, this is how the landing area looked like this:

Then I decided to INVedit some saddles and a spawner. I load up the world again, and YAY! Piggies! :D
Didn't have to use the spawner. So I start hitting this pig so it goes near the border, and when he did, he fell, but not on the landing area :c

Oh well, everything went better than expected.
what texture pack is that :o

Tails, you should add a whitelist. Just saying
Do have one.

Tails, I loving love your voice. Just saying.
Tails has the voice of an angel.
Tails' voice is so soft.
Ook.

-snip-
i'm confused.
When me and cc run into those, There's a bit of screaming.

Can you craft in Minecraft Classic??
and if there is a way tell me

Awwwwwwwwww yeah cropped a section of map and made water with bedrock around it, put down an indev house and multiplayered privately with 1 friend. We acted asif it was Indev thanks to Notch's livestream.
We did that for 6 hours.
IT WAS REALLY AWESOME

?

Just now I found some skeletons and zombies, and when I got near them to kill them they burst into flames, what happened? This was during the day, it's one of the few times i've found vicious mobs out in the daylight.

hey guys is the world map thing a save or a map edit?

also
?

Just now I found some skeletons and zombies, and when I got near them to kill them they burst into flames, what happened? This was during the day, it's one of the few times i've found vicious mobs out in the daylight.
they were probably in water or in a dark place when you found them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NVRnd2-SY4
watch tails and i be silly on a puzzle adventure map
tails' voiceeeeeeeee~
it makes me randy too :cookieMonster:

Also, Notch is adding a map with fog of war and all the good stuff :D