Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717093 times)

stop being a pusillanimous individual and RAPE them

stop being a pusillanimous individual and RAPE them
ok!!! forget THAT stuff NO

Wanna watch an amateur almost 4 hour during stream of my friends and me?
Have fun!
You may also end up watching a livestream of us.

Players:
Eyed, Reminblack, Lordician

I dislike the length and the texture pack he used and i also disliked the cursor marking. :C
I excuse for that stuff.

Also, 1.8 is almost here. :3

ok!!! forget THAT stuff NO
drown those friends in lava. if not that use a bow, or even sand. also, if you get a creeper to explode you it would kill all the other monsters, it's how i deal with large packs of creepers in the wild.

drown those friends in lava. if not that use a bow, or even sand. also, if you get a creeper to explode you it would kill all the other monsters, it's how i deal with large packs of creepers in the wild.
i just cheated

Would two other people like to join an exploring server? Just build a small home and go cave exploring? It'd be just the three of us, so just tell me if you want to join.

Would two other people like to join an exploring server? Just build a small home and go cave exploring? It'd be just the three of us, so just tell me if you want to join.
i would like to.

I would.

I would.
i would like to.
Alright. IGN? I think I can actually have two more people now, so the list as of now is

• Funnelcake5 - Funnelcakes
  • ?
  • Bithead9 - bithead9
  • Jacob 123456789

Also I need someone to test. 97.122.199.202
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:37:52 PM by Funnelcakes »

Alright. IGN? I think I can actually have two more people now, so the list as of now is

• ?
  • bithead9
I'd like to join, but I can't speak, because I don't have a mic

God im having fun.Its my first time in the aether and i gave myself only diamond sword,a bow with 3 stacks of arrows,5 cloud parachutes(3 of then used) and 10 stacks of wood.Made a nice house and already have 2 blue and 1 black moa eggs.

I'd like to join, but I can't speak, because I don't have a mic
You don't need to, but everyone please tell me your IGN.

• ?
  • bithead9

Also I need someone to test. 97.122.199.202
In-Game Name is Bithead9.

i just cheated
friend, real men would kill them with their bare hands

Can I join, or is it too full? Masterockets