Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5779039 times)

Too hard to hit enemies, but pretty good for a two-day project

someone start a good server.

someone start a good server.
I guess Ill leave mine up all night. Im not gonna be awake all night. or for too much longer right now for that case. dont blame me if the server crashes and you lose all your stuff

I guess Ill leave mine up all night. Im not gonna be awake all night. or for too much longer right now for that case. dont blame me if the server crashes and you lose all your stuff
if i go to your server without you on skype i'll feel weird.

if i go to your server without you on skype i'll feel weird.
wat y

MY SERVER SUCKS FASFSAFSAFSA

SOMEONE MAKE A WORLD FILE THAT IS A BLANK RANDOM SEED AND SEND IT TO ME OR DIE

I cant get a new seed.

new seed worked

NOP IT DIDNT.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:01:43 PM by Aeschylus »

wat y
because i've gotten used to it. also i look forward to finishing the adventure map with you.

because i've gotten used to it. also i look forward to finishing the adventure map with you.
we're going to do part 3 when it comes out man we already finished 1 and 2

Server: droidz.no-ip.org

we're going to do part 3 when it comes out man we already finished 1 and 2
we never did part 2, it didn't work so you gave up on it.

Anyone else think 1.8 is already finished and Notch just doesn't want to release it until PAX?

Anyone else think 1.8 is already finished and Notch just doesn't want to release it until PAX?
Nope.

Judging by how painfully slow updates are coming out now, no.

Maybe hes too busy with PAX.