Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5963627 times)

if i wnated to get that one mod where you can make flying airships would it have any issues with the eqvuilent exchange mod, TMI, or better than wolves? im planning on getting the last one and i have the first 2

"PickBlock"

It's used for when you use it while aim'ing to a block it take the block you got in your inventory.

yay re-added toggle fog button c:

yay re-added toggle fog button c:
I noticed that. I'm glad they did, it was annoying having to open the video settings menu to change that.

Haha I like how many people complained over that.

Oh and by the way, the Alpha Gift Codes I found online sold out. Turned out to only be two. :panda:

if i wanted to get that one mod where you can make flying airships would it have any issues with the eqvuilent exchange mod, TMI, or better than wolves? im planning on getting the last one and i have the first 2

also my castle is starting out nicely

Hi unlicensed copy!

Isn't that a pirated version, CopBlock?

He says he got it as a trial and can only play offline now or something.

Any servers running 1.8pre2?

there is no such thing as a trial.
and only offline is almost always piracy.
erm, a code?
wat te fuk

there is no such thing as a trial.
and only offline is almost always piracy.
erm, a code?
wat te fuk
i was told it a trial and would run out, it doesnt let me connect to minecraft.net but i can still play, i got the code from sk8rgamefreak or whatever the forget his name is and i put it on the offical site,