Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5958465 times)

My minecraft is being a whore. it keeps freezing

My minecraft is being a whore. it keeps freezing
Try turning down the render distance and setting it to fast. If that doesn't work, then I can't help you.

anyone have a faction server i can join on :o

I dunno, I wouldn't pay $20-30 for Minecraft, especially not if it was a gift
Exactly.
I doubt Minecraft will sell at all at that price.

Nether Boss Mob
Cerberus

I dunno, I wouldn't pay $20-30 for Minecraft, especially not if it was a gift
Exactly.
I doubt Minecraft will sell at all at that price.

Poor people^^

Nether Boss Mob
Cerberus

Just a theory, though. I like to think of a boss mob called Nether Wolf: A tamed Wolf forgotten and left to die by it's owner, it's anger accumulating into a terrifying other worldly Wolf beast with terrible hatred for the player. All theory, but it'd be cool.

Poor people^^

Even though I already own Minecraft and am entitled to an opinion on what I think the content is worth?
The content in Minecraft, as well as the content that is being added, is not worth $20-30

Just a theory, though. I like to think of a boss mob called Nether Wolf: A tamed Wolf forgotten and left to die by it's owner, it's anger accumulating into a terrifying other worldly Wolf beast with terrible hatred for the player. All theory, but it'd be cool.

Or some mad scientist that cut off the heads of other mobs, attached them to the wolf. Tamed it to hunt people for his sick cannibalistic needs, then betrayed it, killed it. Now it resides in The Nether.

Even though I already own Minecraft and am entitled to an opinion on what I think the content is worth?
The content in Minecraft, as well as the content that is being added, is not worth $20-30

he's probably upping the price because he's not getting enough income to split between his independent company.

also guys play this map it's another survival map and it's loving insane

So my favorite server has the faction plugin now

The bad side of this is that the owner reset the map for the plugin :(

he's probably upping the price because he's not getting enough income to split between his independent company.

also guys play this map it's another survival map and it's loving insane
Notch has millions of dollars.

And i think that map has already been posted :o

Notch has millions of dollars.

No, Minecraft has raised a gross income of an estimated $15,383,827. That doesn't mean notch still has all of the money. And even then, it's a rough estimate using no previous knowledge of the price, how many people bought the game and how much it costs.

it could be drastically less.

No, Minecraft has raised a gross income of an estimated $15,383,827. That doesn't mean notch still has all of the money. And even then, it's a rough estimate using no previous knowledge of the price, how many people bought the game and how much it costs.

it could be drastically less.

I dunno, even 10% of $15million is a lot of money for what is technically an indie game

And you're forgetting he works with Jeb and such. He doesn't keep all the money, that would be ridiculous. I can't believe how stupid people are these days. Someone in the old west would understand money and it's path better than an internet person.