Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5959582 times)

>trys to install buildcraft 1.7.3 with optimine, TMI, and modloader already installed
>get it installed
>log in
>stays at a black screen
>UUUUGH

To everyone that use the cauldron/potion mod:

http://mcpotions.appspot.com/

>trys to install buildcraft 1.7.3 with optimine, TMI, and modloader already installed
>get it installed
>log in
>stays at a black screen
>UUUUGH

Do you have Minecraft Forge and ModloaderMP?
Did you place all the builldcraft zip files in the mod folder of your /.minecraft directory rather than in your minecraft.jar?

This is the third time an Ogre has come barreling into my house. I managed to keep it away from my chests this time but I still had to spend half a day repairing the damage.

Apparently the only material it won't break is obsidian but I've only got what I got from killing those stupid bastards

Why don't you just disable the Ogres?

Or make your home from obsidian?

or play on creative mode and make your house out of bedrock?

ike is taking too long with this. any other person who can get it TODAY for me?

Or go out hunting for them and kick their ass.

EDIT: Teddy ninja'd.

ike is taking too long with this. any other person who can get it TODAY for me?
You want minecraft? Add me on steam: BLParadon
lol jk, you should be happy someone's gifting it to you at all.

I'm serious and really annoyed  today. All I ask is for someone to gift me Minecraft today so I can test my skin.

All I ask for is for someone to spend their money on someone over internet who they haven't ever met!

This is the third time an Ogre has come barreling into my house. I managed to keep it away from my chests this time but I still had to spend half a day repairing the damage.

Apparently the only material it won't break is obsidian but I've only got what I got from killing those stupid bastards
To deal with ogres, press the escape key, enter global mod options, enter the more creatures option, one of the tabs allows you to set their spawn rate and the difficulty they spawn on.

All I ask for is for someone to spend their money on someone over internet who they haven't ever met!
Yes.
It works.
crazycakes gifted me Minecraft during the time when it was going to change over to Beta

You guys just don't see how much stress I have with this.