Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5765338 times)

In the future, the map will be completely finished. There will be six destroyed houses, two castles, fifteen underground secrets and tons of other things.

There will also be a few grass blocks hidden around on the starting map for you to link each island with dirt and spread life.
Oh goodness gracious yes please with candy peas.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:17:46 PM by nienhaus1 »

Time to travel in side my nether fortress to find some nether warts :S

But first i'm making my path there more secure. I died a while back ago and lost 15 skill points a enchanted sword and my diamond pick and some useless crap. :(
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:44:19 PM by mntbrrychch »

me and pwoshi did a hard core thing, we both started the same seed and the first one to find a strong hold won. he jumped into a ravin eand died 10 minutes in. i was at 3 hp and 2 1/2 hunger, with full iron armor. i beat a skeleton and spider who ambushed me from behind(as a team! :( ) and then while walking away with 1/2 a heart, i noticed that my hunger went down to 0. i died of hunger. :(

also captain crazy, is his crazy craft pack out? i wanted that.

new sounds are awesome imo.

dont like eating an apple when im eating steak.

I think the main problem with the new sounds is it doesn't seem like they've tuned them. It feels like they pulled them directly from the sound stage, and it doesn't work out. I hope they do some tuning to make them not so blunt and... more fitting. I like most of them, but they are very... Can't think of a word, but you know.

Stop saying 'they'.
One person makes the sounds.

Ok, this is really stupid. I've searched through this whole nether fortress (or most of it I seen or can remember :S) and I can't find any nether warts. are they hidden in some secret room or somthing guys?

Ok, this is really stupid. I've searched through this whole nether fortress (or most of it I seen or can remember :S) and I can't find any nether warts. are they hidden in some secret room or somthing guys?

Look around more, try to find staircases that look like this