Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5819622 times)

tiny pictures are tiny.

Shoot.... I'm now stuck inside this nether fortress :C

edit: woot inside this I found myself nether wart finally.

edit 2: forgot to bring TNT D:

edit 3: I'll explore the rest later. I'm getting out of here before I get lost.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:31:16 PM by mntbrrychch »

Shoot.... I'm now stuck inside this nether fortress :C

TNT the Nether out of it.

WALDO's server soon after coming to a Stronghold... Apparently, the library intersected a ravine and it just so happened there was a lavafall generated right at that point... :panda:

do ender eyes not actually do stuff?
I use them and they always just fly the same distance from me and stop and fall, no matter where I am. Do they only work in survival mode or something? I wanted to check out the end quickly so I was just using creative.

I use them and they always just fly the same distance from me and stop and fall, no matter where I am. Do they only work in survival mode or something? I wanted to check out the end quickly so I was just using creative.
They fly out towards the closest stronghold

They go towards the closest stronghold for a limited time. Pick it back up and throw it again.
Sometimes they get sucked into the End and you never get it back.

Dude, go in the direction they flew toward. Use them until they fly downward instead of in a direction. Dig there. Why don't people get this? It's so simple.

Edit: I was about to post that, then I had an F11 bug to add, then I tested it, then I got distracted... so much went on. Damn it, I was right after him.

Awesome Waterfalls in front of a Stronghold corridor.

The End Portal people were lead to from the spawn of WALDO's server was busted by someone, so I took an hour or two looking for the portal in a different Stronghold. Once I found it, I spent a bit setting up a hidden room beside the Portal room to respawn from. Finally, I jumped in. Suddenly, I'm kicked for "You moved too quickly :D (Hacking?)" I rejoin and start flying myself up. The above screenshot... I didn't even get the loving Obsidian platform, what the forget?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:30:47 PM by MegaScientifical »

Can someone reccommend a good decent res texture pack that works on minecraft 1.0?  The only good ones I can find are for beta.

Day 4.5 - The Party

"After some 45 minutes of sleep and a huge plate of nachos (the Nacho Mama at the Mandalay Bay is very, very good), we went over to the media suite to warm up.

And that’s all I can post. I try to keep this blog somewhat PG13."

So this is what Notch does in his free time...

Oh gosh, I stayed at the Mandalay Bay when I went to Vegas. Didn't really get to do anything 'cause my family sucks and everything's expensive.

HEY YO.
YO YO YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THIS MOTHERHUBBERD

JOIN
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:38:55 PM by Skateaton »