Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778085 times)

I just realised that Ike's newer abandoned building post was posted at 5:27:00. :o

that's what vines do then.

over a course of however long that's been abandoned it makes sense if you think about it.
But if its abandoned in hell

How would vines grow ???

this and maybe less trees

plus 1.0 faction server anyone?
178.32.61.26:25565

let's forget that
Would be a great server if the owner wasn't an admin abuser and his faction members weren't so stupid as forget.
"loel we are eleet people so we get eleet tings111!!one"
The server owner makes a huge obsidian tower so no tnt could penetrate it.
He made the power sky-high so their land could never be claimed.
and the faction members are oblivious to it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:12:09 PM by Tremrist »

I want the Nether to have no visible ceiling or higher altitude.  It should have very out-of-reach areas but a lot more hell-ish looking.  Or at least a mod to make it so.  And really cool giant skull structures.

I don't really know the relations between giant skull structures of Hell and Tony Soprano, but ok.

I don't really know the relations between giant skull structures of Hell and Tony Soprano, but ok.

I ment it as an "Ehhhhh...", like when people use other people's avatars as responces, i.e. using my avatar if someone posted something unbelivable.

I ment it as an "Ehhhhh...", like when people use other people's avatars as responces, i.e. using my avatar if someone posted something unbelivable.

I just got 4,414 uses out of my diamond pickaxe with Unbreaking II
:D

Someone should really make a technic pack like server.

can someone give me the save for Minecraft: The Dark Descent i cant find it on the MC forums

nvm the maker is a handicap and the title of the topci odesnt say "MINECRAFT THE DARK DECENT"

For the record Tony Soprano is a serious man.  He's smoking a cigar because he probably had to kill off like 3 people who were probably not even dropping secrets to the police.

Guys i just made my favorite Killing floor character into a minecraft skin!

Feel free to use it! but dont take the credit and give me the credit for making it

the second image has my freind Rekto in it

gross texture pack lol
but the skin is nice