Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5806360 times)

How? HOW DID THEY DO THAT. No way they just built it, I feel like they messed with the terrain generator to make a bunch of npc villages all together.

How? HOW DID THEY DO THAT. No way they just built it, I feel like they messed with the terrain generator to make a bunch of npc villages all together.
actually nothing.

join us. :D

herp derp invalid server key herp derp

Oh stuff, I totally forgot the final MC was released like a week ago. I've been playing Skyrim :P

happens 6 out of 10 times

You can easily change the code for sizes of villages to be massive, I've seen it applied to Pre-releases and such. It's structure generation. Buildings are not terrain.

Everyone has been getting this error since 1.0.0 launched. You just have to keep trying until it works.

Oh stuff, I totally forgot the final MC was released like a week ago. I've been playing Skyrim :P

3 days ago here, 1:11 AM so the 21st. Notch is stepping down for an extended vacation/leave and putting Jeb in charge. It seems to be mainly for Skyrim. Does anyone know where it'd say he's leaving indefinitely? Because I had an impression from what I heard he was just going to stop working on the game, work on his other games, and still put his hand in Minecraft if the whim came to him to do so (or someone needed specific help).

You guys do know there is a mod that fixes the invalid server key problem, right?

i sure do like to lick the wagons of the brother next to my uncle ever since he was born in a barn on a log on a frog in a hole on the bottom of the sea due to severe pancreatic bowel movements being a thing of the past.
219fps? Wow. I used to get like 300fps, but ever since like 1.7 or 1.8 I've only gotten like 50-100. 50-60 on minecraft 1.0.0

219fps? Wow. I used to get like 300fps, but ever since like 1.7 or 1.8 I've only gotten like 50-100. 50-60 on minecraft 1.0.0

I'm amazed you lost FPS on 1.0.0. They specifically optimized it, you should be running better. They even made it so a reasonably large amounts of TNT going off at once barely phases you lag-wise.

50 FPS OH MY GOD

Quote from: @notch
I'm very sorry about the behavior of the people we won't work with any more. Celebrity or not, you don't f-bomb kids.

I'm curious as to who he's talking about

I'm curious as to who he's talking about
and im curious 
And that’s all I can post. I try to keep this blog somewhat PG13.
what this means.