Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5756770 times)

It's Yogscast :(

I dislike notch even more now.
What? From the sound of his twitter post Yogscast were being starfishs. And Notch built this damn game for you.

I like notch even more now

What? From the sound of his twitter post Yogscast were being starfishs. And Notch built this damn game for you.
I don't care if he made the game. I just don't like him.

Morons making assumptions and pointing fingers at Yogscast or Deadmau5

Have you not considered that he was talking about something NOT related to Minecraft?
Somebody he met even?

Morons making assumptions and pointing fingers at Yogscast or Deadmau5

Have you not considered that he was talking about something NOT related to Minecraft?
Somebody he met even?
Read his twitter.

Whoopies,
I read it before he posted that awhile ago.

Hooray, Yogscast

Seriously, if you hate Notch because of it, you're a fan of Yogscast, a commentary. Accept the truth.
If you're a fan of Notch and you start to hate Yogscast, stop following some game maker. Sure, Yogscast did something bad, it doesn't mean they should burn in some imaginary hellish flame of doom.

Accept the truth. How cruel the world is

There must be more to that story though. I mean, they're just about the most popular Minecraft video making people out there, and they managed to piss off the creator of the game. How badly do you even have to forget up?

But I digress, I never liked Yogscast anyway.

I already disliked notch before, and now when he said straight out loud he hates them it makes me dislike him even more.

Starting base + broken nether portal

Looks like you just spammed the flint & steel

that's how you catch things on fire

HEY YO.
YO YO YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THIS MOTHERHUBBERD

JOIN
YEAH forget.

My parents still won't let me have it. Can someone, please, PLEASE gift me it around November to January? I'll be very, very grateful.

My parents still won't let me have it. Can someone, please, PLEASE gift me it around November to January? I'll be very, very grateful.
No go away