Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5777230 times)

You guys do know there is a mod that fixes the invalid server key problem, right?
Link please.

You guys do know there is a mod that fixes the invalid server key problem, right?
link or i'll rape your entire family.

is it bad your sister knows more about minecraft then you?
im playing and she walks in like "oh yeah did you know you can break cobweb with swords? also gold is found here here and from there you can blah blah find diamonds.
with her help i've found some.

is it bad your sister knows more about minecraft then you?
im playing and she walks in like "oh yeah did you know you can break cobweb with swords? also gold is found here here and from there you can blah blah find diamonds.
with her help i've found some.
Yes it's bad.

I get around 1000fps lol

Nice. :D

I'm curious as to who he's talking about

Damn it Jeb!

>ask captiansparkles to do a playthrough of the ender realm
@CaptianSparklez Can you possibly do a playthrough of the ender realm with killing the boss and all?
>some guy replies
@BioscenceProductions AdamzoneTopMarks just started one
>AdamzoneTopMarks
-snip-

no really how can anyone like them

Actually, they are doing a playthrough from start to end of Minecraft from scratch. What I'll find entertaining is Bertie can't go Creative Mode grabbing TNT, even though he wants it. He's going to have to work to make TNT. :D

What's wrong with Gamechap? :c

They are hypersensitive to exaggerated accent. They overreact for such minor reasons. You might be able to pinpoint these people as the true virgins, as kids can be 10x more annoying and I'm sure they wouldn't want to risk one of those being around.

I already disliked notch before, and now when he said straight out loud he hates them it makes me dislike him even more.

They had an entire interview where they talked about procrastination and Notch kept talking about doing Simon's Mom. As far as I'm concerned, if he didn't suspect one of them would go "You cheeky bastard, forget you!" or something, he shouldn't have worked with them in the first place.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/801030-100-invalid-server-key-fix/

Hope the fix becomes official.

On the Yogscast Twitter they said they were going to give us a full explanation when they get back to the big GB.

They are hypersensitive to exaggerated accent. They overreact for such minor reasons. You might be able to pinpoint these people as the true virgins, as kids can be 10x more annoying and I'm sure they wouldn't want to risk one of those being around.
shut the forget up. WAAAAAAH PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE REALLY loving HORRIBLE FAKE ACCENTS AND EXAGGERATIONS!!!! THEY ARE VIRGINS. goddamn youre such a loving hypocrit

My creative mode server is back up guys!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:30:18 PM by WALDO »