Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5782045 times)

Noticed that there was an abandoned mineshaft in there, once I had like 5 huge ravines intersecting the abandoned mineshaft. Fun. It was hardcore mode too. More fun.

so I'm looking for a 1.1 server
I dont care what mods, as long as it doesnt have protection without a 'membership' of some sort (even if it's as simple as joining a Forum or something, still no)

preferably an admin on most of the time, if not, multiple people playing at least

So for more than an entire day, random stufffaces constantly join simply to burn down our town. Trifax installs protection to stop it, and now people go "I liked it better when all we did on the server was rebuild our town every 2 minutes." You left a locketted furnace on Trifax's server in ash77's house, I couldn't clear it when I dismantled the house.

Haha, so true.

http://youtu.be/b7rMeC4BuM0

At first, I was like "Sonic's Dynamic lighting?" Then I was like "._. It's possible to do this ingame now, wouldn't it be cooler to do so?"

Sooooo no sale and I should just get it now?
professional opinion please

It's not like Steam where there's randomly planned sales. If there was ever a sale, it'd be with some special event. And there's no events coming up, so no sales.

So for more than an entire day, random stufffaces constantly join simply to burn down our town. Trifax installs protection to stop it, and now people go "I liked it better when all we did on the server was rebuild our town every 2 minutes." You left a locketted furnace on Trifax's server in ash77's house, I couldn't clear it when I dismantled the house.

Some people enjoy having a more prominent survival aspect on their servers.

>See odd looking tree
>Hm, this must be some sort of special wood from the technic pack
>Try and axe it
>IT OPENS ITS EYES
>IT STARTS DROPPING MOVING FRUITS
>AAAH KILL IT KILL IT

I stopped being a cheapskate and bought it.

I miss scattered space's server

i made the most lovey house ever

i made the most lovey house ever
[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9189/20120122172000.png[ /img]
nope

Yeah this house is lovey

a double bed?
damn that's lovey

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:23:41 PM by Khorde »

ikes texture pack is too light

the ores are too diffrent from everything else

(imo of course)